What is your favourite deal this week?
UPDATE: Foodland has Clover Leaf Sockeye salmon, Wild red pacific, regular size canned salmon (213 g) on sale 2 for $3 this week. A slightly better deal than the salmon at Shopper's Drug Mart, and a better size, for my family.
$0.99 sale this week. Watch out though, because some things can be found cheaper.
- Italpasta regular pasta in select varieties (450 g) for 2 for $0.99, while quantities last
- Primo canned beans (540 mL) for 2 for $0.99, selected varieties (I mostly use dried, but I think this is a pretty good deal)
- Fresh chicken legs, quarters bagged for $0.99 per lb or $2.18 per kg
- Red Rose Orange Pekoe 36 tea bags for $0.99
- Breyers classic ice cream (1.66L to 1.89L) for $1.99
- Lean ground beef for $1.49/lb, sold in 2lb tubes for $2.98
- Christie cookies, selected varieties, large sizes (550 g) for $1.99
- Maxwell House ground coffee, 925 g tin for $4.44
- Satin Care shave gel for $1.99 - $2.00 from save.ca, making it free!
- Unico vegetable oil, 3L for $3.99
- Fresh ground beef for $1.49/lb, sold in 2lb tubes for $2.98 (same price as at the new Food Basics)
- Silani mozzarella cheese ball, 340 g for $2.49 (this is the fresh style cheese. It is yummy, and can be frozen)
- Aunt Jemima waffles, 354 g for $0.99
- Always pads (12-24) for $2.99 - $1.00 coupon from newspaper flyers (available slightly cheaper at Walmart)
- Air chilled chicken for $1.64 per lb or $3.62 per kg. (Still not as cheap as a Superstore a few weeks ago, when the chickens were about $1.17 per lb)
- Kraft Cracker Barrel bar cheese, 500 g for $4.44. I bought cheese for $0.66 per 100 g and this cheese is $0.88 per 100g, but still a good price.
- Tide laundry detergent for $11.99 - $1.00 coupons, found everywhere, including this weeks Shop and Save, delivered with newspapers and flyers. (Tide Ultra powder 3.8-4kg or 2X liquid 2.95 L laundry detergent, selected varieties, 48-80 washloads)
- Green Island polar cod fillets, boneless skinless, frozen, 400 g for $1.99. I haven't tried this brand, but the price is good, so I think I will try it this week.
- Unico tomatoes, still price locked at $0.79 per 796 mL can. Last time, I found I could get the unsalted variety at this price.
- Gold Seal Pacific Red Sockeye Salmon, large 418 g tin for $2.99
- Yoplait Source or Creamy Yogurt tubs, 650 g fro $1.97 - $1.00 coupon found in last month's Chatelaine magazine.
- Always pads (18) for $2.66 - $1.00 coupon from newspaper flyers