Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ontario Weekly Grocery Flyer Deals for March 27-April 2, 2009

My grocery list doesn't reflect the food I am going to eat in the week to come, it reflects the foods that my family eats that are available at a good price now. When it is food that will store in my freezer or in my cold cellar, I stock up.

We also buy some fresh fruit and veggies, eggs and milk and often some other dairy such as yogurt or cheese.

This week I stocked up on:

Real Canadian Superstore:
  • Highliner frozen pollock for $1.99 - $0.50 coupon for 400g (X4)
  • Royale toilet paper $7.99 - $1.00 coupon for 24 double rolls (X1)
  • Frozen peas and corn for $2 a bag (X4)
Food Basics:
  • Astro plain yogurt (large tub) $2 (X1)
Zehrs (Loblaws):
  • Minute Maid juice boxes (10X200mL) $1.88 - $0.50 (Don't like the extra trash, but I use them!)
  • Black Diamond cheese bars (520g) $4.44 (I didn't actually need any this week - but a good deal! You can freeze the cheese, either grated or ungrated. It will be more crumbly when it defrosts.)
Shoppers Drug Mart:
  • Butter $2.22/lb (SATURDAY ONLY... sorry, it is already too late!) (X12)
Coupons I collected this week:

Food Basics:
  • Europe's Best frozen fruit: -$2.00 off
  • Europe's Best frozen veggies: -$1.00 off
(The two coupons were attached together, but are pulled apart to use separately.)

Zehrs (Loblaws):
  • Western Creamery (any product): -$0.50 off, found inside a Foodland Ontario booklet

No comments:

Post a Comment