I will probably head over to No Frills, because they have a great deal on Catelli Healthy Harvest. I think this is the cheapest I have ever seen whole wheat pasta.
I also have the opportunity to try out Superstore's "Lowest Price Guarantee" this week. Their flyer says that "if you find a lower price we will beat it by 10%". The fine print says "Applies to front page and Price Lock items with this symbol/slogan. Refundable at Customer Service only. See back page for full details." The only thing on the back page that seems applicable is that they reserve the right to limit the quantities. My guess is that Superstore will see the Price Chopper flyer and immediately lower their listed price to match, but I could be wrong. I will head over there tomorrow and let you know how it goes!
- Black Diamond cheese bars, 500g, selected varieties, including old for $3.97
- Maple Leaf bacon, 500g for $2.99 (common sales price, lowest price I've seen is $1.96)
- Shopsy's all beef wieners, 450g for $1.99
- Silani Feta cheese, 200 g for $2.99
Having a Secret sale with up to 60% off on a $9.99 doorcrasher. Starts Friday June 12. While supplies last! Limited quantities per store. Store reserves right to limit quantities per customer. No returns refunds or rainchecks. $9.99 doorcrasher compared to a $24.99 manufacturer's suggested retain price. Full details instore. If anyone finds out what this is, let us know!
- Chicken breasts, bone-in, skinless, fresh for $1.97/lb
- Catelli Healthy Harvest or Smart pasta, selected varieties, 300-545 g for $0.99. Best price I've seen on whole wheat pasta, if you buy the heavier (545 g) packages.
- Green Giant vegetables, 750 g still $1.99 (price locked)
- Gay Lea sour cream, 500 g for $1.49
- Black Diamond cheese bar, 500 g, selected varieties for $4.44 with a lowest price guarantee... humm, do you have a Price Chopper flyer? We should be able to get their price of $3.97 beat by 10%, so for $3.57 per bar!
- Spalding sliced bacon, 500 g for $1.99. Considerably cheaper than the Maple Leaf bacon at Price Chopper, but is it as nice? I'll give it a try!
- Danon creamy or silhouette yogurt, 650/700 g for $1.99
- Heinz baked beans, 398 mL for $0.79
- Schneiders Bacon, regular, salt reduced, thick, 500g for $2.99
Equality sour cream, 500 mL for $1.49