The Half Price Sale continues. The deals listed last week should still be good this week, according to last week's flyer! Additionally:
- Kraft peanut butter, selected varieties, 750g or 1kg. This may include Kraft's natural, 100% peanut butter, which comes in the 750g size for $1.99
- Kellogg's Raisin Bran (675 g), Mini Wheats (540-555 g) or Rice Krispies (525 g), selected varieties, $2.49
- Europe's Best frozen vegetables (300 g - 600 g) for $1.99 - $1.00 in-store coupon, as promised in last weeks flyer.
- Kellogg's Raisin Bran (675 g), Corn Pops (345 g), Rice Krispies cocoa (420 g), All Bran (525 g), $2.49
- Asparagus, Product of Ontario, $1.47 per lb, weather permitting
- Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, value pack, $2.99 per lb or $6.59 per kg
- Post cereal, selected varieties (Shreddies and Honeycomb are pictured) (400-620 g) for $1.99 (price lock)
- Cracker Barrel cheese (500 g) for $3.97
- Gold Seal pink Salmon, skinless, boneless (170 g - smaller than normal), $0.99. This is cheaper for salmon, but my understanding is pink salmon isn't as good as red salmon. Also, wild salmon is better for the environment. As this is not labeled wild, it isn't! The wild red salmon I bought two weeks ago was about $0.70 per 100g and this is $0.58 per 100 g. You decide on the best balance for your family between taste, price and environmental impact.
- Irresistibles white meat chicken strips or nuggets (908 g) for $3.99